Your wedding day will be a landmark occasion. I understand the responsibility I have to ensure your day will be remembered forever. I work hard to tell the story of your wedding in photographs and capture the feelings, emotions and atmosphere in a relaxed and responsive manner. To enable this to happen joining me on the day will be my assistant/second photographer.
Wedding Price List (2 photographers)
I try to keep packages simple which is why we offer two:
Collection 1 – £2,000
- Pre-wedding shoot, copyright free images of shoot supplied to you on disc.
- One image of your choice to be enlarged and used as a guest signing frame on wedding day.
- Two photographers in attendance from morning to first dance. One photographer will be with the bride in the morning the other with the groom.
- Edited high resolution USB stick of images, copyright free. There will be 2-3 full days of primary image editing, followed by 2-3 full days of secondary image processing.
- An online password protected gallery with online shop for family and friends.
Collection 2 – £3,000
As above collection, plus …
- High quality photobook layflat album of up to 65 images chosen by you from proof album of your wedding images.
- Video of wedding highlights, approximately 3 mins long.
- Consultation meeting with us to discuss album options, covers and styles.
We’ll treat your wedding as if it were our most important event of the year because to you that is exactly what it is.
Simply enjoy your day and leave the rest to us.
My style is contemporary and fresh. We capture the unrehearsed and genuine emotional moments that happen during the day as well as beautiful portraits of the two of you alone and any group shots you want.
My approach is unobtrusive and friendly.
We dedicate ourselves to each wedding and spend a lot of time planning to ensure you get the best possible photos of your special day.
We have many years experience covering weddings all over the UK including:
Westminster Abbey, HMS Belfast,
Swinton Park Rippon, Marylebone Registry Office,
The Landmark Hotel, St Sophia Greek Orthodox Cathedral,
The Renaissance Hotel, Dorton House, Hotel Du Vin,
Chiswell St Dinning Rooms. Bexley Registry Office,
Cotswold House Hotel & Spa, Chipping Campden,
The Tower of London, Banquetting House, Foxhills, Surrey
Bickley Manor Hotel, Sundridge Park Manor,
Chislehurst Golf Club and Cannizaro House. Wimbledon.