A location shoot is perfect for natural and spontaneous photography. Location shoots usually take place in the woods or a park and are great for children and for those who are a little more camera shy. You and your family might feel more comfortable out and about rather than in a studio.
Location portrait sessions start from £500
- This includes a 2 hour session
- Style guide to help you make the perfect outfit choice
- Online gallery of 25-30 images to choose from
- 3 fine art mounted prints @ 12” x 8” of your choice
- 10 chosen images as digital files for printing and web use.
We do not charge for travel within a reasonable travelling distance from our studio. Customers are informed at the time of booking if travel costs need to be incurred.
Location mini shoots are priced at an amazing £300
This differs from a main session because of the time spent photographing you. They are different to a bespoke photo session as these are at set locations, on set dates with set time slots. You will receive:
- A 30-45 minute session
- A style guide to help you make the perfect outfit choice
- An online gallery of 25-30 images to choose from
- Pack of 6 fine art prints @ 6”x4”
- Your chosen 6 images as digital files for printing and web use.
When you have just had a baby you may prefer to have a shoot at your home where you feel more relaxed and comfortable. For home sessions I use natural light.
Baby photography can take a long time so I allocate 2 -3 hours, this may sound a lot, but this will allow for setting up, crying, changing and feeding.
The room where the shots are to be taken needs to be warm with a cleared space in a well lit area facing a window.
Please feed the baby before I arrive, this will help settle your baby. Also it’s a good idea to have the baby in his or her nappy and wrapped in a blanket.